Grand finalists have emerged from a pool of 10,000 students representing over 100 schools across 13 territories in Asia this year, showcasing their digital skills in the Business, Design, and Emerging Technologies tracks.
Out of 100 schools across 13 territories in Asia this year, 70 students from 14 different schools and colleges in Bhutan participated in Digital Challenge 2023 out of which, 29 students were selected for the National Round.
From which only 8 students made to International round and they were:
- Palden Wangchuk Dorji from College of Natural Resources
- Deep Manzil Rasaily from Royal Thimphu College
- Tasnia Faizun Ahmed from Ugyen Academy Higher Secondary School
- Pema Cheki Sedey from Yurung Central School
- Pema Loday from from Yadi Central School
- Sonam Kelden from Tshangkha Central School
- Euelgyen Pelden Dorji from Tshangkha Central School
- Niraav Rai from Lungtenzampa Middle Secondary School